Junior Indoor @ TCWO
Glen Cairn Group
NEW FOR 2019-2020 Junior Programs
TCWO NTS Recreational, Intermediate and NTA Sport and Study High Performance ARE GOING TO BE THE MOST AMAZING They have ever been!
This year we welcome to the team Jordan Sweeney! who will be joined by our talented coaches: Director of Tennis Geoff Pearce & Grant Gibson.
National Tennis Academy 2019/2020 Sport and Study Tennis Centre West Ottawa
Intensive tennis training without compromising your education.
Whether you dream of becoming a professional tennis player or
whether you wish to reach your full potential in tennis and studies,
we will equip you with all of the necessary skills.
Your success is our mission.
There are no shortcuts to success; working hard in a consistent way pays off.
Determination, passion, integrity, perseverance,
constantly seeking improvement,
being daring and ambitious – these are our driving forces.
National Tennis Academy is much more than a simple school or a training facility.
The strength of character that our Student-athletes develop are skills which will prepare them for life.
Achieving results is our priority
Join the Team! (go to the menu bar, and go to the NTA page for more details…)
NTA Sport & Study Program 2,3,4 OR 5 Days a week program 3:30pm-6:30pm Sept 16th-June 20th Please Contact Geoff Pearce for more details 613-723-1101. Only 18 spots available.
Welcome to National Tennis School — Ottawa’s Leader in Tennis Instruction Since 1985.
- Ottawa’s oldest and most experienced tennis school ( OVER 30 YEARS ). Over 100,000 people have attended our lessons and camps.
- International educational & innovation is our motto! From Europe, to the USA… We are always in search for the best methods & tools to aid, motivate & enhance our programs!
- Teaching excellence, sportsmanship, and respect of one another is one of our most important goals!
- Personalized attention ( Player centered approach).
- We run the Only indoor clay facility in the Ottawa/Gatineau area.
- We offer “Tennis in the Gym” school programs, year round private and group tennis lessons, Summer and March Break Camps indoors and outdoors at a variety of convenient locations.
- Ages 5-99, Brand new rookies to high performance tournament players.
- Fantastic Staff!!! Tennis Canada Certified Tennis Professionals who are friendly, enthusiastic and love to teach tennis. First Aid/CPR training and Police Record Checks
- Easy online registration. Immediate payment receipt and program information.
- Awarded Top Ten businesses of the year by the Ottawa-Carleton Entrepreneurship Centre!
- and much much more…