Junior Indoor @ TCWO
Glen Cairn Group
The health and safety of our staff and participants is our number one priority at National Tennis School Camps. As we all play a role in preventing the transmission of Coronavirus, we are asking our entire National Tennis School to adhere to the following guidelines. We thank you in advance for your diligence in helping to maintain a healthy community!
- Follow any instructions and policies in place at each of our facilities – if there are signs posted, or specific instructions communicated, please comply with those directions
- Please do not attend any of our programs if you are feeling unwell with symptoms of a fever or a cold (this applies to parents / guardians as spectators, participants and coaches) – our staff will ask anyone who exhibits symptoms of a cold or flu to leave the program
- If you have symptoms of COVID-19 or have recently visited a country on the Government of Canada’s travel advisory list, please obtain clearance from your doctor before attending any of our programs and follow quarantine protocols as instructed by Public Health
- Please inform us if: (i) you, or someone you were in close contact with, have been diagnosed with COVID-19; (ii) and you have recently attended one of our programs – so that we may take appropriate steps to avoid further transmission of the virus in accordance with Public Health guidelines
- Wash your hands with soap and water frequently and thoroughly – at least 20 seconds (or the time it takes to sing Happy Birthday twice); we will be asking all participants and staff to wash their hands upon arrival to each of our programs
- Avoid touching your face whenever possible
- Always cover your cough and sneezes – if you do not have a tissue at hand, sneeze into your sleeve
- In lieu of handshakes and fist bumps, we will be encouraging a friendly hello / wave at all of our programs
PLEASE NOTE that all Winter programs have been postpone to May. Families registered in any of our current programs will be provided with additional information directly.
NTS-TCWO Junior WINTER SESSION 3 IS NOW OPEN!!
Program Session 2:
Smashers Sat 2 Spots Left
Smashers Wed 3 spots Left
8Yy-12yr olds Aces Fri 2 Spots Left Aces Monday SOLD OUT Aces Sat SOLD OUT Aces Sun SOLD OUT Aces Thur SOLD OUT Aces Wed SOLD OUT 8Yy-12yr olds Advanced aces Fri 2 Spots Left Advanced aces Mon SOLD OUT Advanced aces Sat 1 Spots Left Advanced aces Sun 2 Spots Left Advanced aces Wed SOLD OUT
All stars Mon 1 Spots Left
All stars Sat SOLD OUT
All stars Wed SOLD OUT
Top gun Fri- 5 spots left
Top gun Mon SOLD OUT
Top gun Sat- 4 spots left
Top gun Sun- 1 Spot Left
Top gun Wed- SOLD OUT
Session 3- April TBA
This year we welcome to the team Jordan Sweeney! who will be joined by our talented coaches: Director of Tennis Geoff Pearce & Grant Gibson.
National Tennis Academy 2019/2020 Sport and Study Tennis Centre West Ottawa
Intensive tennis training without compromising your education.
Whether you dream of becoming a professional tennis player or
whether you wish to reach your full potential in tennis and studies,
we will equip you with all of the necessary skills.
Your success is our mission.
There are no shortcuts to success; working hard in a consistent way pays off.
Determination, passion, integrity, perseverance,
constantly seeking improvement,
being daring and ambitious – these are our driving forces.
National Tennis Academy is much more than a simple school or a training facility.
The strength of character that our Student-athletes develop are skills which will prepare them for life.
Achieving results is our priority
Join the Team! (go to the menu bar, and go to the NTA page for more details…)
NTA Sport & Study Program 2,3,4 OR 5 Days a week program 3:30pm-6:30pm Sept 16th-June 20th Please Contact Geoff Pearce for more details 613-723-1101. Only 18 spots available.
Welcome to National Tennis School — Ottawa’s Leader in Tennis Instruction Since 1985.
- Ottawa’s oldest and most experienced tennis school ( OVER 35 YEARS ). Over 120,000 people have attended our lessons and camps.
- International educational & innovation is our motto! From Europe, to the USA… We are always in search for the best methods & tools to aid, motivate & enhance our programs!
- Teaching excellence, sportsmanship, and respect of one another is one of our most important goals!
- Personalized attention ( Player centered approach).
- We run the Only indoor clay facility in the Ottawa/Gatineau area.
- We offer “Tennis in the Gym” school programs, year round private and group tennis lessons, Summer and March Break Camps indoors and outdoors at a variety of convenient locations.
- Ages 5-99, Brand new rookies to high performance tournament players.
- Fantastic Staff!!! Tennis Canada Certified Tennis Professionals who are friendly, enthusiastic and love to teach tennis. First Aid/CPR training and Police Record Checks
- Easy online registration. Immediate payment receipt and program information.
- Awarded Top Ten businesses of the year by the Ottawa-Carleton Entrepreneurship Centre!
- and much much more…