Junior Indoor @ TCWO
Glen Cairn Group
We were so pleased with how the summer went! We had over 1000 campers and over 40 staff, and all came through COVID FREE!
We had a lot of Policies in place and everyone worked really hard to keep everyone safe and having fun!
The health and safety of our staff and participants is our number one priority at National Tennis School Camps. As we all play a role in preventing the transmission of Coronavirus, we are asking our entire National Tennis School to adhere to the following guidelines. We thank you in advance for your diligence in helping to maintain a healthy community!
- Follow any instructions and policies in place at each of our facilities – if there are signs posted, or specific instructions communicated, please comply with those directions
- Please do not attend any of our programs if you are feeling unwell with symptoms of a fever or a cold (this applies to parents / guardians as spectators, participants and coaches) – our staff will ask anyone who exhibits symptoms of a cold or flu to leave the program
- If you have symptoms of COVID-19 or have recently visited a country on the Government of Canada’s travel advisory list, please obtain clearance from your doctor before attending any of our programs and follow quarantine protocols as instructed by Public Health
- Please inform us if: (i) you, or someone you were in close contact with, have been diagnosed with COVID-19; (ii) and you have recently attended one of our programs – so that we may take appropriate steps to avoid further transmission of the virus in accordance with Public Health guidelines
- Wash your hands with soap and water frequently and thoroughly – at least 20 seconds (or the time it takes to sing Happy Birthday twice); we will be asking all participants and staff to wash their hands upon arrival to each of our programs
- Avoid touching your face whenever possible
- Always cover your cough and sneezes – if you do not have a tissue at hand, sneeze into your sleeve
- In lieu of handshakes and fist bumps, we will be encouraging a friendly hello / wave at all of our programs
NTS-TCWO Junior Fall-Winter Session 2021-2022 Is now updated and will be open for registration on Aug 10th .
Tryouts are on AUG 23RD AND Aug 26th at 6:30-8:00 at Tennis Centre West Ottawa to book an appointment
please email Geoff Pearce at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will always be updating you by email for any news that will be coming to us from the Health department.
We are pleased that tennis is considered a safe sport, and we have implemented many safe guards to make it even safer. With purchasing top of the line equipment from equipment sprayers to touchless thermometers, as well as backup thermometer that touch the forehead in case someone does show fever. Our staff has been very well trained on and off the court with COVID-19 procedures.
We will also be updating all our servers and websites to the latest technologies that will have a COVID-19 PORTAL that will make it very easy for all the clients to navigate through.
WE ARE WILL CONTINUE TO DO THE ONLINE HEALTH CHECKS, CONTINUE TO DISTANCE & DISINFECT! FOLLOW ALL THE ABOVE RULES AT ALL TIMES! BE VIGILANT! OUR COMPETITIVE SOUGHT AFTER NATIONAL TENNIS ACADEMY PROGRAM WILL BE BACK IN SEPTEMBER! We will only be taking a small number of players and we will be holding tryouts in late August. More information to come...
Director of Tennis Geoff Pearce & Grant Gibson.
National Tennis Academy 2020/2021 Sport and Study Tennis Centre West Ottawa
Intensive tennis training without compromising your education.
Whether you dream of becoming a professional tennis player or
whether you wish to reach your full potential in tennis and studies,
we will equip you with all of the necessary skills.
Your success is our mission.
There are no shortcuts to success; working hard in a consistent way pays off.
Determination, passion, integrity, perseverance,
constantly seeking improvement,
being daring and ambitious – these are our driving forces.
National Tennis Academy is much more than a simple school or a training facility.
The strength of character that our Student-athletes develop are skills which will prepare them for life.
Achieving results is our priority
Join the Team! (go to the menu bar, and go to the NTA page for more details…)
NTA Sport & Study Program 2,3,4 OR 5 Days a week program 3:30pm-6:30pm Sept 16th-June 20th Please Contact Geoff Pearce for more details 613-723-1101.
Welcome to National Tennis School — Ottawa’s Leader in Tennis Instruction Since 1985.
- Ottawa’s oldest and most experienced tennis school ( OVER 35 YEARS ). Over 120,000 people have attended our lessons and camps.
- International educational & innovation is our motto! From Europe, to the USA… We are always in search for the best methods & tools to aid, motivate & enhance our programs!
- Teaching excellence, sportsmanship, and respect of one another is one of our most important goals!
- Personalized attention ( Player centered approach).
- We run the Only indoor clay facility in the Ottawa/Gatineau area.
- We offer “Tennis in the Gym” school programs, year round private and group tennis lessons, Summer and March Break Camps indoors and outdoors at a variety of convenient locations.
- Ages 5-99, Brand new rookies to high performance tournament players.
- Fantastic Staff!!! Tennis Canada Certified Tennis Professionals who are friendly, enthusiastic and love to teach tennis. First Aid/CPR training and Police Record Checks
- Easy online registration. Immediate payment receipt and program information.
- Awarded Top Ten businesses of the year by the Ottawa-Carleton Entrepreneurship Centre!
- and much much more…
We have updated our BYC Location:
Many new activities
Amazing location…. Don’t miss the savings during our BLACK FRIDAY SALE