Glen Cairn Group Tennis Lessons
Group Lesson Details
Number of Lessons: 5 x 1-HOUR group lessons
5-7 years old: Wednesday’s: 6:00 – 7:00 p.m.
8-12 years old: Wednesday’s 7:00 – 8:00 p.m.
Adult Beginner/Low Intermediate: Wednesday’s 8:00 – 9:00 p.m.
Session 1 – Wednesdays Session 1: May 6, 13, 20, 27, June 3
Session 2 – Wednesdays Session 2: June 17, 24 July 8, 15, 22
Session 3 – Wednesdays Session 3: July 29 Aug 5, 12, 19, 26
5 one-hour lessons with Tennis Canada Certified Instructors (CPR/First Aid Certified, Police Record Checked)
- Lessons are appropriate for all age levels
- Racquets are provided if necessary
- New stroke of the week is introduced at each lesson
- Fun way to learn in a positive, rewarding environment!
Ages: 6-14 years old
(Separated based on age for Tennis Instruction)
Week 1-June 27-June 30**4 Day
Week 2-July 4-July 8
Week 3-July 11-July 15
Week 4-July 19-July 23
Week 5-July 25-July 29
Week 6-August 2-August 5 (4 day camp)
Week 7-August 8-August 12
Week 8-August 15-August 19
Week 9-August 22-August 26
Week 10-August 29-Sept 2
Full-Day Camp: $309 per child (5 Day) or $259 per child (4-Day Holiday Weeks)
Half-Day Camp: $199 per child (5 Day) or $169 per child (4-Day Holiday Weeks)
Camp Hours: 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. (Half Day = 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 a.m.)
We have listened to our customers, and we have made our Pre-/post-care FREE OF CHARGE!! AS WELL AS WE ADDED 30 MIN EXTRA to our post care (from 8:00-9:00am and 4:00-5:30pm).
Check out Glen Cairn Tennis Club for a Club membership:
Glen Cairn Tennis Club
RAIN – If classes are rained out, we will send out an email as soon as the class has been cancelled. All rained out classes will be rescheduled!
- All NTS STAFF AND VOLUNTEERS WILL BE VACCINATED SUMMER 2022.
- Campers ages 12 and up, will be needing to show proof of vaccinations for summer camps 2022.
- We will be following the updated Ontario guildelines and will updating this site regularly.
- As always, we will keep our camps COVID-19 safe with the most up-to-date sanitizing equipment. We will also be adding COVID-19 RAPID ANTIGEN tests to help parents determine whether or not their child has COVID. It’s a simple and painless 15-min test that will indicate if your child can stay at the camp or if they are required to go home and isolate.