- The Tennis Centre West Ottawa is your recreation destination year-round! We are situated in picturesque Britannia Park on the Ottawa River. This facility has 6 indoor red clay courts, and is the home of our winter programs, as well as our fantastic National Tennis Camps.
Camp Details- 2 Different Options this year!!!
NEW THIS YEAR FOR 2019- 2 Camp Options…
CAMP OPTION 1:
NTA High Performance Summer Tennis Camp!-
RUN BY Grant Gibson and Jordan Sweeney
We will be running 4 High Performance Tennis Camps 9am-4pm (with Early Drop off & Late Pick up 8am-5:30pm) for 16 Athletes only during these dates:
- Week 2-July 8- July 12
- Week 3-July 15-July 19
- Week 4-July 22-July 26
- Week 8-August 19-August 23
To get you ready for tournaments like the Roman Cup, the Grass Court… and so much more!!
- 4 to 5 hours of tennis instruction per day
- work on mental training
- work on tactic, strategy stroke and other NTS/NTA SECRET Sauce methods
- goal setting
- Stroke Development
- Advanced Fitness Training; Indoors and outdoors (beach training)
- video analysis
Registration Requirements: Players must meet at one of the following requirements
- participates in six or more OTA tournaments a year
- Attends the NTA Sports and Study Program
- Plays weekly tennis in a competitive program
If unsure your child meets these requirements, please call 613-723-1101
Personal evaluations…and much, much more….
Price will be $349 per week. (Only Athletes that are ready will be excepted).or look below for prices for our other option for our NTS Camp Cost: $319 per child (5 Day) or $259 per child (4 Day)