Barrhaven Group Lesson Details
- 5 x 1-hour lessons with Tennis Canada Certified Instructors (CPR/First Aid Certified, Police Record Checked)
- Lessons are appropriate for all age levels
- Racquets are provided if necessary
- New stroke of the week is introduced at each lesson
- Fun way to learn in a positive, rewarding environment!
Barrhaven Tennis Club outdoor lessons
• Adult Beginner
• Adult Intermediate
• Ages 5-7 years old
• Ages 8-12 years old Level 1 Beginner
• Ages 8-12 years old Level 2 (completed Level 1 or have taken lessons and/or played before)
- 5 X 1 hour group lessons, 1 day per week
- 8:1 student/tennis pro ratio
Location and Cost
- Cost: $119 +tax members and $139+tax for non members
- Barrhaven Tennis Club – 74 Larkin Dr, Barrhaven
- 5-7 year olds:
- Tuesday’s 5-6 p.m.
- Wednesdays: 5-6 p.m.
- Saturdays 9:00 -10:00 a.m.
- Level 1: 8-12 year olds:
- Tuesday 6-7 p.m.
- Wednesdays 6-7 p.m.
- Saturdays 10:00 – 11:00 a.m.
- Level 2: 8-12 year olds:
- Tuesday 7-8 p.m.
- Wednesdays 7-8 p.m.
- Saturdays 11-12 p.m.
ADULT: Wednesdays and Saturdays
- Adult Beginners (13+): Wednesdays 8:00 – 9:00 p.m.
- Adult intermediate (13+): Wednesdays 9:00 – 10:00 p.m.
- Adult beginner (13+): Saturdays 12:00-1:00p.m.
Session 1-May 6
Session 2-June 17
Session 3-July 29
Spring/Summer 2023 Registration
AFTER-SCHOOL PROGRAM FOR JUNIOR MEMBERS IN MAY AND JUNE AT THE BARRHAVEN TENNIS CLUB (BTC): Beginning May 5, the BTC will be hosting a free after-school program for junior BTC members (suggested age group 6-14). It will be held every Tuesday from 4:30-6:00 in May and June. It will be run by our Club Pro, Ramin Anam, of the National Tennis School. You must be a member of the Barrhaven Tennis Club to participate in this activity. This will complement the BTC`s already very popular NTS tennis lessons and the BTC Sunday socials for junior members.
The program will be divided into two sessions: 4 weeks in May and another 4 weeks in June. Sign up is now open for the month of May.
Spaces are limited. You should sign up as soon as possible. If you sign up before March 15, you can also take advantage of the BTC`s early bird specials on memberships.
RAIN – If classes are rained out, we will send out an email as soon as the class has been cancelled. All rained-out classes will be rescheduled!
Float like a butterfly
Tennis Pro will call you within 2 business days to schedule your first lesson.