Britannia Yacht Club
Britannia Yacht Club (2777 Cassels St)
Located in the west end of Ottawa, at the head of the Deschênes Rapids. These rapids provide access to 45 km of picturesque sailing waters on the Ottawa River.
Serve & Splash Camp
National Kids Camps Gift Cards make a great Holiday Gift!
Two magical worlds colliding! And it couldn’’t happen in a more beautiful place than this one…The Britannia Yacht Club.
Let your child experience this glorious camp this summer. Our Splash and Serve Camp allows your child to dip their toes into the best tennis camp in the city as well as the local waters. Campers can cool off daily using our awesome stand-up paddle boards for recreation or for practicing a little yoga on the water.
Go on a fun adventure to our nearby Mud Lake. Register today and don’t miss out on one of the most popular camps the city has to offer in our beautiful Britannia Yacht Club SUMMER 2023.
In our beautiful Britannia Yacht Club! SUMMER 2023…
- Full Day Camps
- Try our DECATHLON Demo racquets
- 3 to 4 hours of tennis instruction
- Every DAY STAND UP PADDLE BOARDING
- Singles and Doubles Tournament
- Tennis Canada Certified Instructors
- Trips to Mud Lake to feed the fish and the birds at least twice a week
- So many new activities for 2023…TBA
- Yoga on the STAND-UP PADDLE BOARDING
- Fun group-oriented activities – swimming, capture the flag, Olympics, theme days and much more!
- ***NEW***App to keep parents updated throughout the week
- Last year we were SOLD OUT before spring so get your spot early!
- Full Day Camp: $369 per child (5 Day) or $299 per child (4 Day)
Summer 2023 Camp Weeks: FULL DAY
Week 1-July 4-July 7 – 4 day camp
Week 2-July 10-July 14
Week 3-July 17-July 21
Week 4-July 24-July 28
Week 5-July 31-August 4
Week 6-August 8-August 11 (4-day camp)
Week 7-August 14-August 18
Week 8-August 21-August 25
Week 9-August 28-Sept 1