Tennis Centre West Ottawa
The Tennis Centre West Ottawa is your recreation destination year-round! We are situated in picturesque Britannia Park on the Ottawa River. This facility has 6 indoor red clay courts, and is the home of our winter programs, as well as our fantastic National Tennis Camps.
high performance between 9am-12pm each day in our TCWO summer camps!
Summer Camp Weeks 2018:
- Full Day Camp
- 4 to 5 hours of tennis instruction per day
- Singles and Double Tournament
- Tennis Canada Certified Instructors
- Racquets provided if needed
- NEW THIS YEAR!!Little Rays Reptiles visits (to give the kids a mental fun break)
- NEW THIS YEAR!! ARCHERY TAG
- Fun group oriented activities - swimming, tennis golf, capture the flag, Olympics, road hockey, theme days and much more!
JOIN US AND BECOME THE NEXT TENNIS SUPERSTAR!
Camp Hours: 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m
We have listened to our customers and we have made our Pre/post care FREE OF CHARGE!! AS WELL AS WE ADDED 30 MIN EXTRA to our post care (from 8:00-9:00am and 4:00-5:30pm)
Ages: 6-14 years old (separated based on age for Tennis Instruction)
Cost: $279 per child (5 Day) or $229 per child (4 Day)
Location: Tennis Centre West Ottawa, 120 Greenview Avenue (off Carling in Britannia Park)
Register for 2018
Week 1-July 03- July 6**4 Day
Week 2-July 9- July 13
Week 3-July 16-July 20
Week 4-July 23-July 27
Week 5-July 30st- August 03
Week 6-August 7th-August 10-4 day camp
Week 7-August 13-August 17
Week 8-August 20-August 24
Week 9-August 27-August 31st