Tennis Centre West Ottawa
The Tennis Centre West Ottawa is your recreation destination year-round! We are situated in picturesque Britannia Park. This facility has indoor courts, and is our facility for winter programs, as well as our fantastic National Tennis Camp.
- Full Day Camp
- 3 to 5 hours of tennis instruction
- Singles and Double Tournament
- Tennis Canada Certified Instructors (8:1 Camper to counselor ratio)
- Racquets provided if needed
- Fun group oriented activities - swimming, tennis golf, capture the flag, Olympics, road hockey, theme days and much more!
JOIN US AND BECOME THE NEXT TENNIS SUPERSTAR!
Camp Hours: 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m
Pre/post care is an extra $25 (from 8:00-9:00am and 4:00-5:00pm)
Ages: 6-14 years old (separated based on age for Tennis Instruction)
Cost: $249 per child (5 Day) or $199 per child (4 Day)
Location: Tennis Centre West Ottawa, 120 Greenview Avenue (off Carling in Britannia Park)
- Week 1-July 04- July 8
- Week 2-July 11- July 15
- Week 3-July 18-July 22
- Week 4-July 25-July 29
- Week 5-August 02- August 05**4 Day
- Week 6-August 8-August 12
- Week 7-August 15-August 19
- Week 8-August 22-August 26
- Week 9-August 29-September 02