Group Lesson Details
- 5 x 1-hour lessons with Tennis Canada Certified Instructors (CPR/First Aid Certified, Police Record Checked)
- Lessons are appropriate for all age levels
- Racquets are provided if necessary
- New stroke of the week is introduced at each lesson
- Fun way to learn in a positive, rewarding environment!
Location: Barrhaven Tennis Club – 74 Larkin Dr, Barrhaven
- Adult Beginner
- Adult Intermediate
- Ages 5-7 years old
- Ages 8-12 years old
Number of Lessons: 5 X 1 HOUR group lessons
Cost: $109 + tax
(times are the same for each session)
- 5-7 year olds: Wednesdays: 6:00 – 7:00 p.m. OR Saturdays 9:00 -10:00 a.m.
- 8-12 year olds: Wednesdays 7:00 – 8:00 p.m. OR Saturdays 10:00 – 11:00 a.m.
- Adult Beginners: Wednesdays 8:00 – 9:00 p.m. OR Saturdays 11:00 – 12:00 p.m.
- Adult intermediate : Wednesdays 9:00 – 10:00 p.m.
Session 1-May 16-June 16
Session 2-June 27-July 28
Session 3-Aug 8 – Sept 8
Spring/Summer 2018 Registration
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER for Summer 2018
RAIN – If classes are rained out, we will send out an email as soon as the class has been decided to be cancelled. All rained out classes will be rescheduled!