Welcome to National Tennis School 2013 Ottawa’s Leader in Tennis Instruction Since 1985
- Ottawa’s oldest and most experienced tennis school. Over 100,000 people have attended our lessons and camps
- We offer $2 “Tennis in the Gym” school programs, year round private and group tennis lessons, Summer and March Break Camps indoors and outdoors at a variety of convenient locations.
- Ages 5-85, Brand new rookies to high performance tournament players.
- Fantastic Staff!!! Tennis Canada Certified Tennis Professionals who are friendly, enthusiastic and love to teach tennis. First Aid/CPR training and Police Record Checks
- Easy online registration. Immediate payment receipt and program information.
- Awarded Top Ten businesses of the year by the Ottawa-Carleton Entrepreneurship Centre
LAST YEAR SOLD OUT EARLY-So don't miss your chance in being part of the best Junior Tennis Program in the City!!
Beginner to High Performance
- Fall/Winter/Spring Indoor Junior tennis lessons (ages 5-7, 8-12, 13+ years) at Tennis Centre West Ottawa 120 Greenview Ave. 13 clay courts, 6 under Dome.
- 3 days to choose from, Monday, Wednesday and/or Saturday
- September 29th to December 15th, 2012
- January 5th to March 23rd, 2013
- April 6th to June
NATIONAL TENNIS CAMP: Full and ½ day
- Summer and March Break Tennis Camps
- 5 fantastic locations. Kids learn all the skills from certified Tennis Canada Tennis Professionals (CPR and Police Record Checks). 3-5 hours of instruction per day and end of week singles and doubles tournaments. Excellent for the beginning to intermediate young tennis player. Swimming and t-shirt included
LOCATIONS: NOW TAKING SUMMER 2012 REGISTRATIONS: Please call 613-723-1101
- Tennis Centre West Ottawa (120 Greenview Avenue near Pinecrest/Carling)
- Barrhaven Tennis Club (Larkin Park across from Walter Baker Centre)
- Amberwood Golf and Country Club (54 Springbrook Dr., Stittsville)
- Britannia Yacht Club (2777 Cassels St. Ottawa near Britannia/Carling)
- City View Tennis Club (60 Fieldrow St., Nepean near Meadowlands/Merivale)